Big Announcement!!

I am starting a new blog in the next couple of weeks. I will be focusing on my favorite local spots in Oklahoma City. Eateries, shops, what have you. Basically, every reason to love this town, all in one place.

See, the problem with this blog is that it was all over the place. I was trying to do many things, all at once. And I got burned out after a very short time. I joined many link-ups to get more viewers, but I was trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

So I needed to come up with a theme. And I love food and shopping. I love local businesses.

So I will be talking about my favorite local businesses. And I need your help, if you live in OKC. What are some favorite businesses here in town? Where should I go to try out? I can't promise to visit them all quickly (I have a fairly limited income, after all) but I will try my best.

Comments

Popular Posts