Stuff I Love: June 2016

I can't believe this year is half over already! In just a couple of blinks it will be Christmastime again. It sure seems like the years go by faster the older I get. 

This month has been a hot one! So, my first thing that I have been loving this month is bottled water. Yup, good old bottled water. Now, as many of you probably know, I am an unabashed Dr. Pepper drinker. But, sodas aren't that great for you when you are trying to avoid dehydration, so I have been drinking more bottled water. That's the stuff right there! I also got a new Brita pitcher and am enjoying cold water that way. (Side note: My water HAS to be cold. Not hot, not lukewarm. Ice. Cold.)

I made a discovery last Sunday when I was eating lunch with friends. Firehouse Grill and select other places have these amazing machines called Coca Cola Freestyle. Basically, you can get almost any soda you can imagine. I often like to get Fanta Zero in different flavors, but like I said, I am trying to drink water more often. Well, this bit of amazingness has sparkling water in different flavors! I got Cherry Lime and Mixed Berry flavors. Yummy!

Finally, I have started subscribing to BirchBox. This is a subscription box service in the vein of Ipsy. This lets me try different brands of makeup before I buy. I got this amazing detangler called Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle. I have almost used it all up! I am also loving lip stains. They tend to stay on all day, unlike lipsticks which I have to reapply. I got one from Jouer that I have been liking a lot. I got another lipstain from theBalm a few months ago. This one smelled like mint, and the color stayed on all day!

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully you are staying cool (and drinking lots of water)!

Comments

Popular Posts