Currents! June 2015

Today I am linking up with In Residence for what I am currently doing for June!

Going: to the farmer's market! I love going to farmer's markets and festivals. I am going to try to go to the OSU-OKC on Saturday. They sell not just vegetables but soaps and other homemade goodies!

Playing: This awesome video on YouTube. This is a 60-year-old teacher dancing with her hip-hop class. Love it!


Wearing: these distressed denim shorts I got at Daisy Exchange. Just the thing for summer!

Sipping: Cream soda. I found diet cream soda for $3 for a 12-pack, so naturally I stocked up.


Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (for the fortieth time). My goal for the summer is to reread the entire series.


What are you doing right now?

Comments

  1. Is that can just floating next to your hand? Or does it have a hole for your thumb?
    Weirded out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer your question, I'm waiting for my wife and kids to get home. Haven't seen 'em in a full week. And I'm having lunch and dinner with a good friend while I wait. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when farmers market season arrives! I'll definitely be going and getting some strawberries this weekend. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts