This Is Amazing Grace

I've been out of pocket these last couple of days. Yesterday, we celebrated a friend that was taken far too soon. While I rejoice that he isn't suffering anymore, I will miss him. Judging by the volumes of folks from work who attended the service, I would say many agree with me.

The other day, a sweet lady from church passed as well. I would see Lawanna often when I went to Tuesday Bible study. She loved the Lord, loved her cats, and loved her church family.

At times like these it's hard for me to know what to say. I can post fun, goofy stuff all day; yet when I post about the serious, eloquent words fail me. Yet, I can hold on to the hope of Christ, that he has these friends in hand, and I will see them again.

So, enjoy a video of one of my favorite worship songs, about the hope we have in Christ.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts