Happy New Year!

Unbelievable! Just yesterday it feels like I was ringing in 2015, and now it is 2016! One thing I have found is that the years go by faster the older I get.

In a way, that makes sense. I mean, when you are 3, a year is one-third of your life. At 37, a year is 1/37th of your life. At 100, a year is only one percent. Think about it!

In a way, I feel like more and more, I am a work in progress. I like making goals each year. Two years ago, my goal was to find a new church family, and I did so. Last year my goal was to simplify my home. That had more mixed success, but forward progress is better than none at all. I will continue that process in the new year.

My goal this year is to keep up this blog more. My goal is to write twice a week. That is definitely doable on my current schedule. I want to share more local businesses that I love, and to try out new places. I also want to continue sharing my life and my thoughts, as I have done.

My other goal is to start researching for a novel I want to write in the next five years. I have had this in my head for about three years, but have not started researching or brainstorming this. I want to do so this year.

So these are my goals for 2016. What goals do you have? Please leave a comment here or on social media. I look forward to reading them!

Comments

Popular Posts