Thank You Thursday

Here are a couple things that I have been thankful for this week:

1.) I am thankful to have a family that loves me and accepts me for who I am. I had the opportunity to spend time with my mom, siblings and nieces this weekend, and had a great time! Plus, I got to try Bananas Foster for the first time. Yummy!

2.) I am thankful for the men and women who serve and have served our country, and allow us the freedom to live our lives the way we want to. My father, grandfather, uncle, brother and sister have all served in the military. I am also thankful for those who made the ultimate sacrifice for America.

Comments

  1. As a member of your family, I can say that we are all also thankful for you! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2) Don't forget your very good looking brother in law!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts