Ah, Coffee!


I have a confession to make. I am not a huge coffee drinker.

Yeah, shocking, I know. I guess I should rephrase: I am not a huge coffee drinker in the traditional sense. (But then again, what is traditional about me?)

I like blended, frozen coffee. I like iced coffee. I like coffee with lots of French vanilla syrup and cream. But for some reason, I don't like black coffee.

Here are a few of my favorite places to get coffee beverages:

1.) Home. I obtained a Keurig a few months ago and like to make coffee. Being a single adult who likes not a lot of coffee, making a full pot is a waste of money. So I make a cup at a time. I like adding French vanilla and creamer. Mmmmm....tasty.

2.) Church. My church has a coffee bar. I bring my own mug with a lid (because I am coordinationally challenged) and pour myself a cup before Sunday school. Bonus: the coffee bar is a great place to say hi to people.

3.) Cuppies and Joe. It's this adorable place here in OKC that has cozy old furniture and the BEST blended coffee and cupcakes around. Tuesday I got this wonderful frozen cookies and cream. Now I am drooling a la Homer Simpson at the thought.

4.) What would a coffee post be without Starbucks? They had Happy Hour earlier this month, and I got to try their S'mores Frappucino and their Caramel Crunch Frappucino. I was more partial to the S'mores one.


5.) I may be a bit partial, but I am a huge fan of Chick-fil-A's iced coffee. French Vanilla, naturally. 

Where is your favorite place to get coffee? And how do you like your coffee?
Simply Grey Coffee Tour


Comments

  1. I tried the s'mores frap during their happy hour too...SO GOOD! I'm with you, I can't drink black coffee, but I still say I love coffee. Other people might give me the side-eye when they realize I have to put a bunch of stuff in it...but oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I have to have a lot of stuff in mine. :-)

      Delete
  2. Cold Brew is the best way to drink coffee. I add a little cream and there you go. It's way less acidic and super smooth. It also has WAY more caffeine content. Whole Foods, Elemental Coffee, and Coffee Slingers all have really good cold brew. Try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm...never had cold brew before. May need to try it! :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm a Dunkies kind of girl myself. (Dunkin Donuts, that is). French Vanilla with lots of stuff in it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts