Fabulous Frugal Finds: Fun Fabric


The other day, I saw a meme on Facebook. It said, "Why pay $7 for something when you can make it out of $92 in craft supplies?"

Ah, too much truth there.

I love scouting Pinterest for new crafty-craft ideas. Trouble is, a lot of the crafts are super-expensive. Especially when it involves fabric. With fabric running upwards of $5/yard, buying craft fabric can get pricey.

That's why I got so happy the other day when I found these fabric remnants at the Funky Trunk. If you aren't familiar with it, it's this craftiness boutique here in OKC.



Aren't they adorable? And they were only $.75/yard.

I am not sure what I am going to make with them yet. Maybe I'll make some of those fin curtains they have at Cuppies and Joe. Or maybe a decorative pillow. Who knows?Linking with Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts